This website has been created by TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. informative for your personal and free use.
TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data Organic Law 3/2018 and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (RGPDUE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as the existing regulation on the matter of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002), informs you of these general conditions of use that apply to all operations carried out through the web: www.transcoma.com
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on "Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce" in force since July 2002, we inform you that this website belongs to:
· Tax name of the company: TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U.
· CIF of the company: B66917220
· Registered office of the company: DE L'ATLANTIC, 112-120 08040 - BARCELONA
· Telephone: 34 93 441 94 99
· Company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal and / or registration data of the company:
· Registered in Volume 47008, Folio 11, Sheet B 503156, Barcelona's Mercantil Registry.
a) Lawful use
The user of this website and its services is obliged to use it in accordance with the laws and uses of traffic, and will refrain from using the website and its services for illicit purposes or effects or that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and the services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website and the services by users. Those who breach this obligation will respond, in front of TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. and against third parties of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
b) Guarantee of errors
TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the web, or in its content; If official publications are cited or reproduced, said reproduction will be purely informative, and the publication in its corresponding official bulletin or source must be considered for all purposes as valid.
c) Service availability
TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates on the information contained on its website or on its configuration or presentation.
TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website and the services. When reasonably possible, interruptions in the operation of the website and the services will be previously warned.
TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services, to the fraud of the utility that users may have attributed to the website and the services , to the fallibility of the web and of the services, and in particular, although not exclusively, to the failures in the access to the different web pages or those from which the services are provided.
Responsibility for the use of the information contained
The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the website, the services and the contents take place, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility. Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of information or from the application made of them to support any opinion or personal or business decision. TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or content of third-party links referred to on the web.
The intellectual property rights of the web, as well as its different contents, are owned by TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U.
It is strictly forbidden to make any alteration of this page. TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility that may arise from unauthorized manipulations or alterations. TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its industrial and intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to the web, the services or the contents.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website without citing its origin or without requesting express authorization to do so is prohibited. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damages caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. It will give rise to the exercise of the corresponding actions and, where appropriate, to the responsibilities derived from said exercise.
Personal data protection
In the cases in which to access any of the pages or services of TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. the collection of personal data is necessary, it is reported that they will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations regarding the Protection of Personal Data and other development regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the PRIVACY NOTICE OF THIS WEB and the consent that the / the users must accept before making any type of communication with TRANSCOMA SHIPPING SLU from this web page.
If you provide us with your email address, it is understood that you are giving consent and accepting this LEGAL NOTICE and the PRIVACY NOTICE, so that it is used to send communications related to the services provided or to provide and respond to your queries or requests by TRANSCOMA SHIPPING SLU
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of this website is governed by Spanish law, regardless of the legal environment of the user. Any dispute that may arise in the interpretation of these conditions will be resolved in the courts of the place where TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. has its activity established.
The Data Controller in accordance with LO 3/2018 and RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that:
Through this website no personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties. All communication with TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. By any means or through your email address, or the forms present on this 'web site' or your 'e-mail', implies the express consent for your personal data as Client / Supplier / Contact, to be incorporated in our Register of Activities and files or databases owned by TRANSCOMA SHIPPING SLU, which you can consult and will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. and that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, by written communication to: DE L 'ATLANTIC, 112-120 08040 - BARCELONA or by e-mail: email@example.com
In application of the new regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, we inform that the personal data that we collect from clients, users, suppliers, and contacts, we do so through our commercial relationship that unites us and from our site Web.
These data are included in specific databases or automated files for each case and are recorded in our Activity Register according to the type of users and the services we provide or are provided to us.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The purpose of the collection and automated or manual processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and perform information tasks, and other activities related to the commercial relationship that unites us.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that are part of our database is processed to manage the information provided by interested persons to provide the service for which we are hired or hired and to manage the requests sent through any means, including commercial, promotional, or advertising electronic communications.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and their free circulation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legal imperative.
As treatment managers, we have contracted different service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of their contracting.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept if the commercial relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested, or the consent is not revoked and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The personal data that are part of our database and have a contractual relationship will be kept for a maximum of five (5) years from the last invoice issued.
In some cases, they can revoke consent at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In the current contractual relationship or that binds us, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the one established and required by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether and how their personal data is treated.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
We also inform you that we can stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
And we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, and limitation of treatment according to the conditions and limits provided in current legislation, by contacting us in writing, or by email. In any case, you must provide a copy of your ID, passport, or equivalent document. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the requests of the interested parties.
The categories of data that are treated, according to the category of users and contacts, in general and not in particular can be:
▪ Typified Data: Personal characteristics, employment details, or commercial / economic / financial information
▪ Identifying data: Name and surname, address, NIF / DNI, telephone / e-mail, bank account, and image.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Rights of the interested parties
1. Right of access: Right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, the right of access to your personal data. As well as:
a. The purposes of the treatment.
b. The categories of personal data in question.
c. The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations;
d. If possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e. The existence of the right to request from the person in charge the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose said treatment;
f. The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
g. When the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin;
h. The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, applied logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
2. Right of rectification: Right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him. Considering the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
3. Right of deletion: Right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occurs:
a. The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. The interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based;
c. The interested party opposes the treatment;
d. The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
e. Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the person responsible for the treatment;
f. The personal data have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors.
However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
4. Right of opposition: Right to oppose at any time that personal data that concerns you are subject to treatment.
The person in charge of the treatment will stop treating the personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
5. Right to limitation of treatment: Right to obtain from the controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions is met:
a. The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of these;
b. The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
c. The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; Y
d. The interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
In application of the LSSI-CE, no advertising or promotional communications will be sent by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, if this contracting authorizes the sending of commercial communications referring to products or services that are the same or like those that were initially the object of contracting or of professional or commercial interest with the user, contact, customer or supplier.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more information be sent to him through the corresponding channels.
Information for web users on intellectual property.
All the intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its design are the exclusive property of TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. or third parties who have authorized the use or assigned the rights to exploit these contents to TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. and to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same. Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, without the express authorization of TRANSCOMA SHIPPING S.L.U. or their legitimate owners. Likewise, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
Under the law an infringer can be sued for substantial damages for copying, using, selling, or otherwise infringing on the intellectual property of another. For any type of use they must have the authorization of the copyright holder,
What are cookies?
Cookies are data about the user of a website that is stored on the user's computer and the information is retrieved when you browse when visiting the same website.
There are different types of cookies, depending on who manages them, and the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, we can know or distinguish between them:
· Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period they remain activated:
According to the period that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
· Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
· Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
· Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
· Preference or customization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses. the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
· Analysis or measurement cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
· Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
· Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to disable cookies from your web browser?
Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Internet Explorer - Safari - Opera - Internet Explorer (Windows Phone) - Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad) - Google Chrome para Android
Dear customer, check with your computer or web hosting and please delete this paragraph and detail instead the types of cookies that your website uses.
Contacts Privacy Warning
The Data Controller in accordance with LO 3/2018 and RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that: